The Land Group, Inc. was founded in 1988 and from the start, has built its reputation on providing technically-sound and cost-effective services tailored to add value while meeting the individual needs of each project. Over nearly 30 years, The Land Group has grown into a multi-disciplinary firm where the critical focus remains on working together across disciplines as a cohesive team. We provide a full range of services in landscape architecture, civil engineering, land surveying, and planning.
At TLG, our team of integrated design professionals strives to enrich outcomes through our continued effort to be on the cutting edge of methods and technologies, encouraging our clients to embrace better futures and improved outcomes.
We aim to achieve vision by listening closely to our clients to effectively execute their vision in ways that are resilient and sustainable through fiscal, environmental, and social responsibility.
We work to create community in our office, within the teams we assemble and in the places we conceive.
• 2017 Honor Award, ASLA Idaho/Montana Chapter Residential Category "Foothill Residence"
• 2017 Merit Award, ASLA Idaho/Montana Chapter Communication and Research Category "Bike Infrastructure and Toolbox"
• 2015 Merit Award, ASLA Idaho/Montana Chapter Planning and Analysis Award "Idaho Youth Ranch"
• 2013 City of Boise – Building Excellence Award 12th & River – Best Sustainable Project
• 2011 "2011 Idaho's Top Projects" - Idaho Business Review " BSU Research Building"
• 2011 "2011 Idaho's Top Projects" - Idaho Business Review "Student Union Building Transit Center"
• 2009 US Green Building Council LEED Silver Certification "Idaho Pulmonary Building"
• 2009 Merit Award, ASLA Idaho/Montana Chapter Planning and Analysis Award: "Barber Station/ Marianne Williams Park"
• 2007 Honorable Mention Julia Davis Park Design Competition
• 2003 Merit Award, ASLA Idaho/Montana Chapter Landscape Design "Two Rivers Eagle, Idaho"
• 2003 Merit Award, ASLA Idaho/Montana Chapter Landscape Design "Heritage Park Eagle, Idaho"
• 2002 Design Review Award, Boise City Design Review Committee "Landscape Design: Cornerstone Building"
• 2011 American Council Engineering Companies (ACEC) of Idaho Engineering Excellence "Emmett Road Dual Lane Round-a-bout"
• 2014 HDS Leica Geosystems 2nd Place HDS Plan Contest Survey/Civil Engineering